Sunday, November 12, 2006

skipping off


well, that's one year in my blog. I have really enjoyed sharing my experiences with you (2001 visitors, including me!) and the dog's eye view of my amazing home, and some of my concerns about what you are doing, inadvertently perhaps, to the planet. I am not going to keep a daily diary now, but if there are any notable images I will ask Dad to post them from time to time. The blog will stay up for the time being.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, weep and you weep alone.

Love Spot, Harriet, Cassie and Max and the admin staff at Orchard House.

Admin note: Spot is wonderful. An interactive DVD of thousands of images of local flora, fauna, and views including some from this blog is available for a small fee if you email me using his email address above. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic to end the blog. xx